Cyber Security Engineer
DefenceBit is a spin-off focused on cybersecurity and information security. It is part of a technological business group that develops innovative systems, solutions and products for public and private entities.
The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for the prospection of new markets, new clients and new business opportunities for cybersecurity projects.
– Vulnerability Analysis;
– System’s Hardening;
– Intrusion Tests (Pentest);
– System Administration (Systems, Networks, Security);
– Security Audits.
– Master/bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field;
– Experience in Pentesting;
– Experience in conducting Vulnerability Analysis;
– Ability to deal with customers on technical issues;
– Fluency in English (oral and written).
– Familiarity with software attack vectors, exploitation and security techniques;
– Knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and ability to learn new technology quickly;
– Knowledge of network security and principles about data integrity;
– Ability to detect and solve potentially serious security risks on the network;
– Self-determination and pro-activity;
– Attention to detail.
– Fair Salary;
– Parking spaces;
– Excellent work environment;
– Be part of young and dynamic team;
– Be part of ambitious project in a expanding area;