DefenceBit is a spin-off focused on cybersecurity and information security. It is part of a technological business group that develops innovative systems, solutions and products for public and private entities.
The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for the prospection of new markets, new clients and new business opportunities for cybersecurity projects.
– Master/bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field;
– Knowledge in the development, release and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications;
– Knowledge of Java and SQL;
– Knowledge in developing solutions in .NET framework and C #;
– Knowledge in using and developing RESTful APIs.
– Good security practices under development;
– Experience in either ASP.NET MVC or WebForms;
– Experience in using development tools (JIRA and Git);
– Experience in Android and iOS development (non-eliminating factor).
– Fair Salary;
– Parking spaces;
– Excellent work environment;
– Be part of young and dynamic team;
– Be part of ambitious project in a expanding area;